The Proposition: God has rescued his people from slavery to sin and set them free to learn to love one another by valuing true love, showing brotherly affection, and outdoing one another in showing honor.
- How to Love One Another: Valuing True Love
- How to Love One Another: Showing Brotherly Affection
- How to Love One Another: Outdo in Showing Honor
The Proposition: God has graciously made a people who were once not a people into an interconnected body whose head is Christ, and therefore Jesus gives each member specific gifts and functions for the strengthening of the whole body.
- What is a Spiritual Gift?
- Which Spiritual Gift Do I Have?
- What Must I Do with my Spiritual Gift?
The Proposition: God’s Grace Aims at Whole Worshippers with a Holy Calling That Begins with the Mind
- Whole Worshippers, Having Received Grace, Abandon Mind Corruption
- Whole Worshippers, Having Received Grace, Embrace Transformation through Renewal of Mind
- Whole Worshippers, Having Received Grace, Receive Grace Upon Grace—Specifically: the Mind of Christ.
The Proposition: The Flow of Grace is from the Whole Mercy of God to the Whole Christ’s Sacrifice to Make Whole Worshippers of God.
- The Whole Mercy of God – Source of All Our Good
- The Whole Christ of God –Sacrifice to Reconcile Sinners to God
- The Whole Worshippers of God—Completely Devoted to Him